I am a Techno-Idiot and have no idea of what I am doing or exactly how I even set this up.There must be a greater purpose at work here,so as I have for as long as I can remember...I will Trust and Believe. Semper Fi means more than words to Me! Mary Blakely
Popular Posts
-
Navy Pressures Agency into Redacting Information from Camp Lejeune Investigation
-
Former Lejeune resident receives 100-percent disability - News Source for Jacksonville, North Carolina - jdnews.com
-
Documents: Tanks leaked fuel near Camp Lejeune well | McClatchy
-
FRA | Petition to Help Camp Lejeune Marines and Families
-
Hinchey Lauds EPA Release of Health Assessment Declaring TCE a Carcinogen and Health Hazard
-
Health Video .: ATSDR Director Chris Portier: Please fill out and return health survey .: Healthimize.com
-
Hagan on ATSDR Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Report
-
Film Exposing Marine Base Camp Lejeune Water Pollution Wins Award | KGET TV 17
-
5/10 Jerry Ensminger, Poisoning at Camp Lejeune: The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder 5/10/12 « CBS Seattle
-
Feds Look to Feres Doctrine in Bid to Dismiss Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Lawsuits | NewsInferno
The film ," Semper Fi, Always Faithful",can now be found on Itunes for sale and will soon be released on Net Flix. Please if you care about those who volunteer to defend our Country, watch this film and share it with all your friends and family. My Father, Master Gunnery Sergeant James Joseph Leake was a Vietnam era marine and served the United States from 1955-1976. Our family served with him and we got stationed on bases all across the continental US,Hawaii, Germany, and Misawa Japan. We got orders twice during my Father's career at USMC Camp Lejeune Base during the time that the drinking water was contaminated with over 70 toxic chemicals. My mother died from a signature cancer among Camp Lejeune's Marine Corps Family who were exposed to the contaminated water, my Father-in-Law a Navy Corpsman died a year later of the same cancer. On January 5, 2012, this year, my Father died of agent orange related lung cancer and I am convinced his exposure to the water of Lejeune helped speed and kill him sooner than the agent orange would have. He was diagnosed with the agent orange cancer in April of 2011 and he died within 8 months even though he received radiation and chemo treatmens that shrank his lung tumors to the point of being operable. Semper Fi ment more than a slogan to my Dad as it does to me. Show your commitment to those who have and are serving, share this post and the movie. Mary Blakely
ReplyDelete